This Site contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information including photographs, text, video and graphics (hereinafter the “Content”). All such Content on this Site is protected by copyright, trademarks and other rights, which are owned and/or controlled by the Bahá’í Community of Canada. Such ownership and/or control extend to the selection, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
All articles and photographs in this Site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization for non-commercial and information purposes only, subject to the terms set down below.
Provided you comply with the following terms, no further express permission is required. If you wish to vary any of the terms for a specific non-commercial use, express written permission from the Bahá’í Community of Canada must be obtained.
- Unless specifically stated to the contrary, copyright must at all times be attributed to the Bahá’í Community of Canada by stating, where appropriate, either “Reprinted with permission of the Bahá’í Community of Canada” or “Reproduced with permission of the Bahá’í Community of Canada” or © Bahá’í Community of Canada.
- The reproduction must be accompanied by a link to this website (in on-line media) or the URL (www.ca.bahai.org) of this Site (in other media).
- Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way, including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product service, opinion or cause, which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only. Captions with author attribution, if any, must remain with the photographs at all times.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs from this Site is given freely such that no special permission is required save as previously set out herein, the Bahá’í Community of Canada retains full copyright protection for its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
The Bahá’í Community of Canada will not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the Content on the Site.